Finding the right SR22 insurance in Palm Beach can be hard but we are here to help. Here at Staybull Insurance we specialize in SR22 insurance and service the entire State of Florida. We have contracts with most of the major Florida insurance companies that offer SR22 insurance and we can help you get your license back. When you request a quote from Staybull we will search all the companies we write for to find you the best rate possible. Purchasing SR22 insurance can be stressful but we are here to make it as easy as possible for you. With our system you can request a quote and purchase your SR22 insurance from any computer or smartphone. We write insurance for major well known “A” rated companies like Progressive, Foremost, Gainsco, Infinity and more. We are also able to submit your SR22 to the state immediately so you can get your driver license back. Staybull can provide named non-owner SR22 insurance for individuals that do not have a vehicle. Here at Staybull we strive to provide you the best rates and customer service possible. We can provide SR22 insurance in all areas of Palm Beach county including Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, West Palm Beach, Wellington, Delray Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, Jupiter, Lake Worth, Greenacres, Belle Glade, Royal Palm, Riviera and North Palm Beach. If you have any questions about SR22 insurance in Palm beach please do not hesitate to give us a call.
Palm Beach SR22 Insurance Requirements
- The State of Florida will require you to maintain liability limits of at least 10/20/10. That is $10,000 per person and $20,000 per accident for bodily injury to others and $10,000 in property damage. The State of Florida is requiring this of you because you are considered to be a high risk driver.
- The SR22 filing is usually required to be maintained for three years from the date you were originally required to carry it. So if you were required to carry the SR22 a year ago, you might only need it for another two years. It is very important for you to ask the DMV how long your SR22 is required as they do not notify your insurance agent or insurance company. The DMV should be able to give you an exact date that the SR22 is no longer required. If you let your SR22 policy cancel before this time is up then your driver license will be suspended.
- When you purchase your SR22 policy the insurance company will need to electronically file the SR22 to the State of Florida. The electronic filing process usually takes about three days before it starts to show up at the local DMV’s. In most cases you will also be provided with an SR22 certificate that you can take to the DMV with you. If you are in a rush to get your drivers license reinstated we can have the SR22 faxed to the DMV the same day we write the policy.
- You might be able to make monthly payments on your SR22 policy but in some cases you will be required to pay your policy on full for six months.
Named Non-Owner SR22 Insurance
Staybull can also provide named non-owner SR22 insurance in Palm Beach County. You might need a non-owner SR22 policy if you do not currently have a vehicle and Florida is requiring you to have the SR22 on file. Named non-owner policies provide coverage for bodily injury and property damage to others while your operating a vehicle you do not own or regularly operate. Named non-owner SR22 policies do not provide any physical damage coverage for the vehicle you are operating as this would be the responsibility of the vehicles owner. Named non-owner SR22 policies are typically a lot less expensive than a regular policy as they do not cover much. Most named non-owner policies do not include personal injury protection or medical payments coverage but uninsured motorist coverage can be added. In some cases your non-owners policy can be converted into a regular auto policy when you do obtain a vehicle. If you would like a quote for a non-owners SR22 policy click on the link below.
How to reduce the cost of your SR22 insurance in Palm Beach
Wondering the cost of SR22 insurance in Palm Beach? There is no easy answer as insurance rates vary on so many factors. The only way to find out is to request a quote. Insurance companies charge different rates for every person.
Below are some tips to help you reduce the cost of your SR22 insurance in Palm Beach:
- Increase your deductibles if possible.
- Ask your insurance agent to make sure that you are getting all the discounts that you are entitled to.
- If you do not have a loan on your vehicle consider rejecting comprehensive and collision coverage.
- Consider adding a personal injury protection deductible.
- Make sure you shop around to be sure that you are getting the best rate.